Living in the Netherlands

Social security, health care and pension contributions are provided to doctoral candidates that have a regular labour contract.

Candidates can find further information on services for international doctoral candidates on the following websites:

When doctoral candidates have a labour contract or a grant agreement with a university, a residency permit can be obtained.


Implemented by:
CampusFrance DAAD European Community
Nuffic British Council Eurodoc IIE