Living in Latvia


Support services vary according to the institution however student accommodation is usually provided.

For further information on support services for international students visit the Euraxess Latvia website.

Visa and residency permit

Non-EU nationals should consult the Entry and Residence Wizard online service of the Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs (OCMA).

For further information visit the following websites:


Implemented by:
CampusFrance DAAD European Community
Nuffic British Council Eurodoc IIE