Living in Ireland


The Euraxess Ireland website helps international researchers and their family to plan and organise their move abroad. All services of the Euraxess Network are free.

Information is also available on the Education in Ireland website.


Visa and residency permit

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade provides information on visas and residency permits.


Implemented by:
CampusFrance DAAD European Community
Nuffic British Council Eurodoc IIE